Please carefully go through these Terms and Conditions of Use agreement before you decide to access the services of this website.
• RBNB Healthcare is a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who provide clinical consultancy, screening & treatment to international cancer patients. We provide patients with web based information as per queries related to their ailments.
• We also provide services in the fields of ticketing, tour operations, good quality hotel accommodations as well as conveyance to the inbound tourists/foreign visitors.
NATURE AND APPLICABILITY OF TERM
• By accessing the Website to use the services, you irrevocably accept all the terms and conditions stipulated in this Agreement and agree to fully abide by them.
• We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time.
• You must be 18 years of age or older to register, or visit or use the Website in any manner.
• If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), we have the right to discontinue the services to the User at our sole discretion.
• If we come to know that you have provided fraudulent, inaccurate, incomplete or false information, we reserve the right to immediately suspend your access to the Website. You shall be liable to indemnify RBNB Healthcare for any losses incurred as a result of your misrepresentations or fraudulent feedback that has adversely affected the company.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
PATIENT REFERRAL AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
• The medical report/details shall be forwarded by the patient to RBNB Healthcare at least 10 days prior to his/her arrival in India.
• The patient will pay the entire cost of treatment in advance before the start of the treatment or as and when asked by the authorities to deposit.
• In all cases, the patient will bear the costs of pre-treatment initial tests besides the cost of actual treatment.
• The patient will be liable to pay the escalated costs (if any) i. e. the difference in the estimated cost and the actual cost of treatment as applicable at the time of undergoing the treatment.
• Further the patient shall pay for the extra-treatment, cross-referrals as desired by him or if so advised by the Doctor in Charge of the specific patient, whose decision shall be final and binding upon the patient.
• The Patient undertakes to clear all the pending bills towards cost of treatment carried out in India at the time of discharge.
• In the event of patient declining to continue the treatment for any reason not due to any fault of RBNB Healthcare, the advance payment made by the patient to the hospital shall be returned only after adjusting actual expenditure incurred up to that time.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
• RBNB Healthcare shall not be liable for death of patient despite proper treatment.
• RBNB Healthcare shall not be liable for any complication that may arise during treatment resulting in death, permanent/temporary disablement of the patient for which proper care was taken in the normal course of the treatment.
• RBNB Healthcare shall not be bound by any act or omission, which is done beyond the scope of this Agreement by the Patient or his/her accompaniment.
In case of a breach of the terms of this Agreement or any violation of prevailing laws by the Patient would automatically entitle the Website to terminate the Agreement instantly without any notice.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The provisions of this Agreement shall be governed in accordance with Indian law.