‘Cancer’ as a diagnosis is a hard blow to the patient and the family. During this period if they get to consult someone who is well versed with the different behaviour of this deadly disease, half of the problems are catered to.
Our team has doctors who have an experience of more than 25 years, in treating various cancers. The highly skilled surgical oncologists, medical oncologists and radiation oncologists along with the very qualified support staff have only one goal- to make the process of treatment less stressful for the patient and family.
This compassionate initiative of ours will help you-
- get the diagnosis reviewed
- treatment options explored
- confusing questions answered
Before you fix an appointment with us you can know the further plan of action, sitting in the comfort of your home.
We understand that life is precious and time is more precious as far as treatment of cancer is concerned. Getting a second opinion is just a click away. You have to upload your details along with your-
- Complete medical summary comprising of the patients history & initial diagnosis.
- Radiological reports
- Pathological reports
- Surgical Reports
- Treatment planned/ Taken (if any)
As soon as you upload your case summary and relevant reports, our team will be reviewing it and will get back to you within 3-4 working days, with a comprehensive plan. You will have an option of asking any 3 queries within one week of getting the second opinion report.
1. Why should I take consultation from RBNB healthcare?
As our experts are educated from world renowned institutions in India and abroad and also have an experience of more than 25 years, we are the perfect one stop option to take an opinion from. We believe in ethical and evidence based opinion. If you have been:-
- diagnosed with cancer and want to confirm it
- advised surgery
- given a different opinion by different doctors
- advice a treatment plan but are apprehensive of starting it
You can upload your reports; we will review them and send you a comprehensive answer.
2. Which language is preferred language to communicate with RBNB healthcare?
Our staff is well versed with the use of English hence, we would like you to communicate with us as well as send all the reports to us in English.
3. Who all will be viewing my medical history and reports?
Your reports will be viewed only by a team of experts. If there will be a need of discussing any specific report with some other medical professional of some other medical faculty, to reach to a better conclusion, in that case only it would be shared in a closed circle.
4. How many days will it take to get my reports?
Our team will review your reports and get back to you in 3 to 4 working days with the comprehensive treatment plan.
5. How will you be sending my report or plan?
We will be communicating with you through E-Mail.
6. How much will the consultation cost me?
You have to pay $150 incl./excl. of taxes for the consultation. We understand that after receiving a report, you may have some questions to ask. Hence we give you an option of asking 3 queries within a week of receiving the second opinion report.
7. Will this consultation be covered by my insurance?
No insurance covers this consultation program.
8. How do I pay for the consult?
– You can make payment via net banking / PayPal.
– We accept all major credit cards and debit cards.
– No insurance covers this consultation program
– You will not be able to cancel the request once you have made the final submission and payment, as our concerned department would have started working on it.
9. Will my credit card or debit card information be stored on your website?
We don’t prefer to store any of your card information on our website so as not to expose it to any misuse.