We at RBNB Healthcare continuously strive for innovation and perfection in order to make the life of cancer patients easier. Various new treatment options are being continuously researched and our doctors keep themselves abreast of these developments.
Dendritic Cell Therapy is a specific therapy that plays a critical role in treating following stage IV cancers in which first or multiple lines of treatments have already been used.
These Cancers are:-
- Lung Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Few others
As this is an upcoming treatment module, it can be called as the future of cancer treatment, tailor made & customized according to the patient’s tumor type.
The above said are the approved indications by the Health Authorities, Government of India, but DCT can be used in other cancers as well.
To know whether you fall in this category, you can discuss your condition with our experts. For this you have to upload your-
- Complete Medical History
- Radiological Reports
- Pathological Reports
- Surgical Reports
- Treatment Planned/ Taken (if any).
Our team will review your case and get back to you within 3 to 4 working days.
After you receive your comprehensive report, you can come back to us with 3 queries within a week.
1. Why should I take consultation from RBNB healthcare?
As our experts are educated from world renowned institutions in India and abroad and also have an experience of more than 25 years, we are the perfect one stop option to take an opinion from. We believe in ethical and evidence based opinion. If you have been:-
- diagnosed with cancer and want to confirm it
- advised surgery
- given a different opinion by different doctors
- advised a treatment plan but are apprehensive of starting it
You can upload your reports; we will review them and send you a comprehensive answer.
2. Which language is preferred language to communicate with RBNB healthcare?
Our staff is well versed with the use of English hence, we would like you to communicate with us as well as send all the reports to us in English.
3. Who all will be viewing my medical history and reports?
Your reports will be viewed only by a team of experts. If there will be a need of discussing any specific report with some other medical professional of some other medical faculty, to reach to a better conclusion, in that case only it would be shared in a closed circle.
4. How many days will it take to get my reports?
Our team will review your reports and get back to you in 3 to 4 working days with the comprehensive treatment plan.
5. How will you be sending my report or plan?
We will be communicating with you through E-Mail.
6. How much will the consultation cost me?
You have to pay $150 incl./excl. of taxes for the consultation. We understand that after receiving a report, you may have some questions to ask. Hence we give you an option of asking 3 queries within a week of receiving the second opinion report.
7. Will this consultation be covered by my insurance?
No insurance covers this consultation program.
8. How do I pay for the consult?
– You can make payment via net banking / PayPal.
– We accept all major credit cards and debit cards.
– No insurance covers this consultation program
– You will not be able to cancel the request once you have made the final submission and payment as our concerned department would have started working on it.
9. Will my credit card or debit card information be stored on your website?
We don’t prefer to store any of your card information on our website so as not to expose it to any misuse.